Average 3.5 -4 hour brew day...80-85% mash efficiency... The better way to brew!
NOTE: All Down Under systems now come standard with the PLC color touch screen control panel.
Our Nano-Brewer™ Single electric single vessel brewing system is a pro-level complete brewing system and a true replacement for a 3 kettle brewing system. For those that enjoy shorter brew days (3 hours on average) the clean, efficient and accuracy of electric brewing and a little bling with it's all polished 304 stainless steel construction, tri-clamp fittings and valves and integrated basket with pulley system, this is the system for you! Perfect for Nano-Breweries, brewery pilot systems, BOP operations or those looking to simplify there brewing process while not sacrificing the quality of their beer.
Designed and manufactured in the United States.
Now available in 25, 50, 100 and 150 gallon size.
Our Down Under electric single vessel brewing system is a pro-level complete brewing system and a true replacement for a 3 kettle brewing system. For those that enjoy shorter brew days, the clean, efficient and accuracy of electric brewing and a little bling with it's all polished 304 stainless steel construction, tri-clamp fittings and valves and integrated basket with pulley system or electric hoist, this is the system for you! Perfect for Nano breweries, advanced home brewers, brewery pilot systems, BOP operations or those looking to simplify there brewing process while not sacrificing the quality of their beer.
Unlike a lot of the new put the ingredients in and walk away systems that are being marketed, this system requires you to be involved in every aspect of the brewing process and encourages creativity.
We have taken the single kettle brewing concept and further refined it leading to a process that produces beer on par with even the most expensive 3 kettle systems available while taking up 1/3rd of the space and shortening your brew day. Most customers are experiencing 80-85% + mash efficiency with our system due to it's continuous recirculating mash.
How it works;
Unlike traditional 3 kettle systems, with single kettle brewing you start out with all of your water volume in the kettle. Simply fill the kettle, turn on your control panel and heat to your desired strike temperature. Once you add your grain bill set the temperature controller to your desired mash temperature and start the whirlpool re-circulation pump which will return the hot wort to the top of the basket and create a whirlpool within the grain basket. With the wort being filtered by the grain bed as well as the 400 micron grain basket, cloudy wort is a thing of the past. With it's advanced PID temperature control the system will maintain your temperature within 1/2 degree. When mashing has completed raise the basket from the kettle with the integrated pulley (optional) and allow them to drain into the kettle. Switch your controller into boil mode and boil as normal.
- 25, 50, 100 or 150 Gallon brew kettle with sanitary tig welded tri-clamp ports
- Kettle pickup tube and whirlpool fittings
- Stainless Steel Mash basket - Now solid sided (see video)
- Stainless Steel Pump
- Welded and polished 304 stainless steel frame with control arm and hoist support.
- Pulley and hoist system on 25 gallon system (requires less effort to lift the basket),
- 50, 100 and 150 gallon systems feature electric hoist and track/trolley system for easy grain handling
- UL/CSA Listed 30A 240V Electric brewery control panel with PLC Color touch screen operation. 50A 240V for 40 and 50 gallon configurations and 75A for 100 gallon configuration. 3 Phase 50A for 100 gallon (optional) and 150 gallon systems
- Heating element assembly with tri-clamp connection (x2 for 50 gallon system, x3 for 100 gallon system). Now includes 304 Stainless bright polished elements.
- Stainless Steel RTD temperature probe
- All valves, fittings, hardware.
What's not included;
Brewers hose not included.
* For single phase systems a suitable GFCI circuit breaker in your main electrical panel is required or connect the system to a Spa panel.
This system is custom built to order and will ship approximately 10 weeks after order is placed.
Note: This system does not ship free and will ship by trucking company. Shipping charges will be billed prior to the system shipping.
Download the Nano Brewer™ instructions on the download page.