U.L. 508a (US), CSA (Canada) and CE (Eurozone) Listed
Note: All systems now come standard with our PLC color touch screen operation. PLC Touchscreen Includes automated mash schedules, recipe storage and recall, integrated water flow control and hop addition timers. (See the overview video)
Automated flow control now included for precise water metering, filling and sparging. (video overview of the flow control function is available on our video page)
Our Patent Pending Nano Brewer Dual may be the worlds most versatile brewing system ever created for the nano brewery market. The design of this system allows maximum flexibility for the Nano-brewery, brewpub, restaurant/bar that wants to break into the craft beer market or pro-brewery pilot system. With it's unique design this system can brew a full volume batch of one beer or 2 completely different beers simultaneously. When brewing a single beer style each mash basket is filled with grains for the recipe (it does not have to be equally split). During the mash period the kettles cross recirculate out from the valve of one kettle and to the top re-circulation fitting of the other kettle, creating a consistent gravity between the kettles.
This system allows you to decide how you want to brew, full volume single vessel brewing, Single vessel with post mash rinse or 3 vessel brewing, the choice is yours! If you choose to do a spare/rinse we recommend that you install a commercial on-demand hot water heater capable of providing 170 degree water.
Watch the videos below for an overview of the system and the brewing process.
The average time to brew 2 batches of beer with this system is 3.5 - 4 hours +/- meaning that you can brew up to 12BBL of beer with the 300 gallon version in a single 7-8 hour brew day.
Manufactured and supported in the U.S.A. In addition to being a full fabrication facility, Colorado Brewing Systems is also an accredited UL 508a panel shop which allows us manufacture our systems in house from start to finish.
For those wishing to use the rinse or sparge features we can integrate a flow meter and flow control to the system for precise water control. This feature allows you to enter into the control panel exactly how many gallons of water you want to add to the kettle and the system will auto start and stop the flow based on the amount of water needed. We recommend that you use an on demand commercial water heater to use with this feature.
NOTE: See pictures for our new sparge/rinse arm design.
The included solid sided mesh bottom mash baskets are superior to a traditional false bottom in the respect that no grain can find it's way past the basket and it also works as a filter, meaning clearer wort.
2BBL version (230L): 7' wide x 7'6 tall x 30 deep
4BBL version (460L) : 8' wide x 9' tall x 32 deep. Frame modifications can be made for those that do not have 9' ceiling height.
6BBL version (700L): 9' wide x 9' tall x 36" deep
- Two 50, 100 or 150 Gallon brew kettles with sanitary tig welded tri-clamp ports (190L, 380L or 568L)
- Flow control with stainless hot water meter, 2 stainless solenoid valves and counter
- Two Stainless Steeel mash baskets
- 2 x Stainless steel pumps (230V for European systems)
- Welded and polished 304 stainless steel frame with control arm and dual hoist support
- Electric hoist on stainless steel trolley
- U.L. /CSA or CE listed 208V/240V Electric brewery control panel with PLC Tuchscreen Operation (Optional 3 phase on 4BBL system)
- 5500W stainless steel heating element assembly's with tri-clamp connection 2BBL Version includes 4 elements, 4BBL and 6BBL includes either 6 single phase elements or 2 15kW 3 phase elements)
- 2 tri-clamRTD temperature probes
- Two Plate chillers, 40P x 18.5" long
- All tri-clamp valves, fittings and hardware.
What's not included;
You will need to provide a 208V or 240V 100A (100 gallon version) or 150A (200 gallon version) GFCI circuit (separated into separate 50A/60A circuits)
For 3 Phase, one 50A feeder circuit for 2BBL or 2 50A feeder circuits for 4BBL. No GFCI required on 3 phase systems.
Brewers hose not included.
On-demand commercial hot water heater (required only if you want to use the sparge feature). We highly recommend the following water heater based on our experience. http://www.supplyhouse.com/Takagi-T-D2-IN-NG-T-D2-IN-Takagi-Tankless-Indoor-Water-Heater-Natural-Gas
Note: This product does not ship free. Shipping charges will be billed prior to the system shipping from our factory. You will receive a quote after placing the order.
This system is custom built to order, current lead time is approximately 14-16 weeks after order is placed, lead time subject to prior orders.
70% deposit required at time of order, balance plus shipping due one week prior to system completion. To secure your spot in our schedule please contact us and we will email you a link to pay the deposit amount.
Download the instructions on the download page
* Panels are U.L. 508a/CSA or CE Listed to Industrial control panel standards in our MET labs certified panel shop which is accepted in all US, Canadian and Eurozone jurisdictions.